AEVAFEM – GYNAECOLOGY | FERTILITY & IVF | OBSTETRICS | PAEDIATRICS
Welcome to AEVAFEM, Sydney’s Specialist Women & Children’s Health Centre, where our team of Specialists offer you the full range of Gynaecological, Fertility, Obstetrics and Paediatric Specialist care.
We provide Consultations & Specialist Services at Norwest, Bella Vista (in Sydney’s North West Hills District) and Sydney Adventist Hospital, Wahroonga (in Sydney’s Upper North Shore). Several of our specialists also provide consultations at Parramatta and Liverpool.
For women requiring Specialist Gynaecology Care, Dr Yogesh Nikam and A/Professor Warren Chan perform Advanced Gynaecological Surgery at Norwest Private Hospital, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Westmead Public & Private Hospital and Blacktown Hospital. Our Specialists are credentialed at the highest level (RANZCOG Level 6) in Advanced Gynaecological Surgery including Operative Laparoscopy (Minimally Invasive “Keyhole” surgery) and Robotic Surgery.
For couples requiring Fertility and IVF Specialist Care, we provide services with our partners at Monash IVF and Westmead Fertility Centre. A/Professor Warren Chan holds a CREI (Certificate of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility), the highest recognised qualification for Fertility Specialists in Australia.
Our point of difference is our personalised and holistic approach. When combined with a team of highly trained specialists with advanced skill sets, AEVAFEM’s results speak for themselves.
Read more about Our Vision.
Specialist Services Offered – Our Experts at a Glance
A/Professor Warren Chan provides Specialist expertise in: Fertility & IVF (CREI), Gynaecology, Advanced Laparoscopy, Robotic Surgery & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr Yogesh Nikam provides Specialist expertise in: Gynaecology, Advanced Laparoscopy, Robotic Surgery & Uro-Gynaecology.
Dr Reshma Nikam provides Specialist expertise in: Paediatrics, Neonatal & Peri-Natal Medicine, Community & Child Health, Adolescent Medicine.
Dr Monika Mukerji provides Specialist expertise in: Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Laparoscopic Surgery,
A/Professor Warren Chan and Dr Yogesh Nikam are recognised experts in their respective specialist fields of Fertility and Gynaecology Specialist Care. They are key specialists at major private and tertiary teaching hospitals in Sydney, often attracting referrals from other specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. They are highly qualified Gynaecologists who perform Advanced Gynaecological Surgery utilising the latest techniques in Laparoscopic “Keyhole” and Robotic Surgery.
- Pelvic Pain / Painful Sex
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Hysterectomy – Removal of the Uterus
- Ovarian Cysts
- Removal of Endometrial and Cervical Polyps
- Cervical Screening Test (Formally Pap Smear) & Colposcopy
- Vaginal and vulval disorders
- Menopausal issues including Post-Menopausal Bleeding
- Urinary tract infections
- Incontinence & Prolapse
- Urinary leakage
- Urinary Urgency
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction – Vaginal & Uterine Prolapse
- Mesh and Non Mesh Options
Fertility & IVF
- Enhancing Natural Fertility & Lifestyle Choices
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) & ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and Pre-Implantation Diagnosis (PGD)
- Ovulation Induction (OI) & Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Reversal
- Fertility Preservation & Elective Egg Freezing
- Donor Eggs & Donor Sperm
- Male Infertility & Sperm Issues