AEVAFEM is Sydney’s premium Specialist Women & Children’s Health Centre, providing expert care in Gynaecology, Fertility & IVF, Obstetrics and Paediatrics.
AEVAFEM was initially developed by A/Professor Warren Chan & Dr Yogesh Nikam after they recognised the need for a “specialised unit in Women’s Health” to provide patients with access to the latest therapies and technologies in Advanced Gynaecological Surgery & Fertility/IVF treatments.
Since its inception, AEVAFEM has expanded to involve Specialists with expertise in Obstetrics and Paediatrics, providing a holistic approach to Women & Children’s Health.
We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of Specialist solutions in Women & Children’s Health whilst:
- Making every patient feel comfortable, educated and empowered to make an informed decision on their treatment plan
- Concern and respect for the safety and dignity of our patients
- A commitment to providing leading, state-of-the-art care, utilising the latest in medical science and technology
Our team at AEVAFEM hold ourselves to the highest standards, guiding you to achieve your goals to:
- Fulfil your dreams of having a baby by assisting in the “creation of life”
- Providing care and support during your pregnancy during this special time in the “miracle of life”
- Nurture the health of your baby and children, giving them the best opportunities to “thrive in life”
- Correct gynaecological disorders in order to improve your “quality of life”
The AEVAFEM logo represents our holistic approach to Women & Children’s Health, forming a “complete circle of life”. The upward arrow signifies our “point of difference” in our endeavours to provide a “caring and personalised approach” whilst always being at the “forefront of medical science”.
How AEVAFEM can help you
At AEVAFEM, we believe that compassionate consultation is just as important as successful treatments. We take the time to get to know our patients and their individual situations without rushing them out the door (as some corporate groups are known to do).
Each of our Specialist Gynaecologists have achieved further Sub-Specialist Certification in Advanced Gynaecological Surgery (RANZCOG Level 6) and/or Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (CREI), the highest qualifications available in our industry.
AEVAFEM is a specialist unit in Women & Children’s Health that provides you with the following expertise: